Paris Bucket List



COMPLETED PARIS BUCKET LIST

Hey everyone!

This post will be in English-only, as it will be a long one and I do not want this to be a super long post, because of the two languages.
As you may know already; I have spend 6 months of 2015 living and working in Paris. Those six months have shaped me into someone who I really am: 'Dutch by nature, Parisienne by heart.'
Before I moved there, I had made myself a big bucketlist. And even though I was crossing off things almost daily, I also kept adding things.
So in this post: a big recap on my completed Paris Bucketlist!
Sit back, take a cup of tea and enjoy! Most titles will link to a post I have written about that exact topic a while ago.
I hope you will enjoy this post as much as I did writing it. I am so happy this post is finally out there. I left the really cliché things out and tried to make it original. I truly hope it will give you inspiration for an upcoming Paris trip! My next trip is already planned.. And I can not wait to go back. X




COMPLETED PARIS BUCKET LIST

Famous and Cliché tourist attractions
Pink house at Montmartre
Love lock with Tom on the Pont de l'Archevêché
Buy a book at Shakespeare and Company
Go to a mass in the Notre Dame
Discover the hidden passages
Place des Vosges

Others
Rue Cremieux
Shopping mall Les Quatres Temps
See the Eiffeltower light up at sunrise
Ride a Vélib
Experience the fireworks of 14 Juillet
Boat cruise on the Seine
Take a year membership at Disneyland
Visit a défilé during the Paris Fashion Week
Sing Aux-Champs-Elysées while walking down the street (inspired by Wout)
Go to one of the famous French theatres  

The best views
See the sunset from Tour Montparnasse
View of l'Arc de Triomphe

Photography
Couple shoot at Pont de Bir Hakeim
Couple shoot at Trocadéro
Shoot at Versailles
Shoot in Montmarte
Meet Anastasia and Federico of iheartparis.fr
Streetstyle during Paris Fashion Week
Meet Laurène

Museums
Musée d'Orsay
Musée les Arts Décoratifs

Parcs
Parc Buttes Chaumont

Cafés and restaurants
Berthillon Ice Cream (best of Paris)
Roof Top Bar Printemps
Café Coutume
Café Kitsuné
Do a macaron test (I still really want to write a blog post about this)
Le Hide
Try the famous bread of Eric Kayser 









Thank you so much for reading this. And if you think I truly missed out on things, do not hesitate to tell me, as I am going back and want to discover more and more!

Lots of love,
Eline

No comments:

© Eline Rewinkel. Powered by Blogger.