Professional headshots in Utrecht - Chantal

professional headshots Utrecht

PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOTS IN UTRECHT - CHANTAL

A few weeks ago Chantal came to Utrecht so I could take some professional photos of her for her resume. We walked around the city and took some photos with a few different backgrounds. My biggest compliment: after updating her resume, Chantal found a new job shortly after! :) Here are my three favourite photos from this shoot (with my absolute favourite on top!) 


professional headshots Utrecht

professional headshots Utrecht






KVK: 65838807 | BTW: NL220502997B01 

2 comments:

  1. I read this post your post so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this post. get one of the best Headshot New York City then visit on our website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information you provided is very useful. Thanks for posting it and I am waiting for a more informative post like this, please keep posting. Portrait Photographer Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

© Eline Rewinkel. Powered by Blogger.