Overview 2018




OVERVIEW 2018

At the end of every year, I like to take a few moments to look back at the past 12 months and see what I did, what I achieved and how I grew. In this post I would like to share my photography overview of 2018 with you! (No worries, I will spear you the personal steps). After having a bit of a quiet 2017 and getting used to having a full time job with irregular hours (morning shift, evening shifts, night shifts and no sleeping rhythm), I took big leaps on photography level this year and I am so proud to realize how much I grew again! 

JANUARY
FEBRUARY

MARCH
  • Burgerinitiatief Utrecht
  • Staff party INK Hotel Amsterdam


APRIL


MAY


JUNE

JULY


AUGUST



SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER


NOVEMBER


DECEMBER


VIDEOS CREATED OF TRIPS

PUBLICATIONS


Even though the 24 hours in a day are not always enough to spend the attention on photography that I think it deserves, I'm so happy that I was able to capture all these memories together with these people! 2019: bring it on!







KVK: 65838807 | BTW: NL220502997B01 

No comments:

© Eline Rewinkel. Powered by Blogger.